Friday 19 May 2023

Bed

Thankful I got myself out for a short walk, it was dry and sunny outside.  

Team meeting was a good laugh and the others congratulated me for my contract extension.

Enjoyed chatting with friends today.  Caught up with a few I don't normally chat with.  For having friends and the ability to meet new people, for the meetup groups.

Thankful for flexibility at work, & my reduced hours.  

For library books and audiobooks, and things like Netflix - entertainment. For skills like embroidery and knitting, the things I learned from my parents and YouTube tutorials etc.

Being able to nap during the day and recover.  For the ability to lie in or start work whenever I fancy.  That the person who reached out for hemp had sorted themselves out by the time I was online.

No comments:

Post a Comment