Tuesday 2 May 2023

Happy

Thankful I'm in a good mood, & that I'm aware of it.
That I had an enjoyable social weekend & am bouncy.  Am getting my energy back.

Counselling was enjoyable, I've rediscovered my playfulness.  My new game arrived & I think it'll be fun to play when my parents are here.  Husband indulged me with a couple of games of it.

Managed to do enough work for the day, & am going in for a meeting tomorrow.  Brownie points & husband is interested in it too.

Collected the lawnmower & other things he ordered.

Was looking at my phone when the agent rang & so I got to speak with her.  Am getting a payrise & she'll let me know when she hears about my contract extension.

Remembered to make breakfast for tomorrow.  

Am surrounded by things that make me smile, & people I enjoy spending time with. That there are so many things I enjoy doing that are accessible to me.  For meetup and being able to meet people and make new friends.  For old friends.  Shared interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment