Sunday 28 May 2023

Gardens

Thankful for the invite to the gardens, and that the weather was nice.  Pleased with myself for ordering tea instead of hot chocolate, & that I picked well. Also for resisting dessert and going round gardens instead.  We had a pleasant chat and wander.

Have eaten most of the bread, I chose well.  Also I got both crusts :)

Have remembered gaming tonight and asked husband to time dinner appropriately. 

Husband prompted me to use calamine on the insect bite and we have some in the cupboard.  Also that eventually I remembered to ice it and that's helping.

Have the washing out to dry, the dryer fits through the patio doors and we had enough clothes pegs for the washing I did.

Found some cleaning moho and hoovered upstairs.  Also cleaned out the spare plastic baskets.

Found Lo La's name tag and her piece of slate.  Glad I packed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment