Sunday 7 May 2023

Space

Thankful for having the woods nearby and friends to meet.  That we had a slow pace and only went round once.  Enjoyed the chat afterwards.

Made the effort to join the zoom and it was OK.  Got to catch up with friend afterwards.

That my boss allows me flexibility to work as I can and I have the freedom to come back to bed (like now). 

Trip out with husband after lunch and a chance to get backflow incense cones, & the Rose petals tea if I remember. 

That the house is big enough for us and we have separate rooms to work from.  Quiet and undisturbed.  That I rarely have to go to site.

For the car and trusting it to run and get me places.  That it is big and I am happy driving it.

Husband mowed thrawn while I was out and there's room for all waste in the compost.  That he made the effort to avoid the flowers i've planted and they are still surviving.  

We can investigate the hedge trimmers later.

No comments:

Post a Comment