Thursday 4 May 2023

SQL

Glad I remembered to phone my mum and that they answered.  When I phoned back the line was clear and we had a good conversation.

That my boss got in touch even though he didn't have much of an update.  That if I don't get a contract extension I can take an extra long break over in England as a consolation prize.

That I found SQL on the app I'm using - enjoyed the tech intro I did and will be able to add the certs to LinkedIn as I achieve them.  Glad I signed up and am enjoying the coding.  Especially liking the bite size chunks.  

That I still have my Duolingo profile, and I can dip in and out of that too.

We made the bed earlier so it's all ready for me to crawl into.

Did enough hours over the week to have an easy task tomorrow.

Remembered to get more face cream and hand cream when we went shopping and suncream was on offer too.  It had stopped raining by the time I parked.  

No comments:

Post a Comment