Saturday 27 May 2023

Woods

Glad I managed to resist waking husband up to tell him off for his behaviour in my dream.  

That after dreaming about cheese crepe I managed to get to the stall and have one.

Husband got my message and brought me water.  Also glad I got parked in the shade.  Enjoyed the band playing star wars too.  Braved the bread stall and like the loaf I got.

Back on track with self-care activities, enjoyed playing the kalimba (glad I'd marked up some suitable pages) and the bongos.  

Got myself out to the woods where it was cool and I was enjoying being out in nature.  Loving the hawthorn blossoms and got a few nice pics.

Downloaded my raffle prize and have some hearty tomes to get reading.

Computer seems more stable.  Thankfully it's remembered my log ins.  Have got my gaming karma back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment