Wednesday 17 May 2023

Sea air

Thankful for my lie-in, & for husband coming for a quick walk. 

That I found the health centre OK and arrived in Nice time.  Took an easy parking space, relieved I got one!  That I managed the stairs inside, am getting in enough exercise to stay reasonably active.

That I decided to call in to the beach and I found parking OK.  Glad I went on a week day out the holidays & know it's too busy to be worthwhile st the weekend.  Loved hearing the sea.  Glad I took my thicker hoodie. Managed a bit of a walk and left at a good time.

Happy to avoid the worst of the motorway traffic.  That I've got the hang of the Google maps now.  For actually finding the seafront rather than just giving up and going home.

That the consultation was worthwhile and I have the follow-up booked.

Have made a few plans with friends.  Glad yo have friends to be making plans with!  

That I braved trying out the cafe and had an enjoyable meal - even resisted hot chocolate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment