Tuesday 16 May 2023

Cake

Thankful to wake up in the mornings, & to be able to have a lie-in as needed. 
That it was a sunny day & I got myself out for a short walk.  

Husband's moved the swing seat back for me so I can sit out again.

For Google maps & getting to the hospital painlessly, that it's got lovely grounds & I was calm for the appointment.  The Dr has the same kind manner as my GP, & seemed to be listening.  He was reassuring.

We got my mouth guard, & there was a space to park just down the street.  

We also collected the cakes, & the lorry that backed in towards me stopped short.  Managed to get in and out of the unit carpark & back on to the main road without incident.

Husband has made a batch of chilli so we can avoid take aways for a few days at least.  We ate early & I have resisted evening snacking.

The bin got emptied ok.

Thankful we have a buffer so there's no pressure on me to look for a job straight away if my contract doesn't get renewed.


No comments:

Post a Comment