Thursday 1 December 2022

Still happy

Still in a good mood :)
Had a reasonable day at work & managed to get through a chore of a task successfully.  Boss was happy with me sticking on an out of office and ignoring everyone.

Team meeting was a good laugh, & I can take the full time off at Christmas if I want.

The dining chairs we like are reduced even further, & there's a store 30 mins away with loads in stock so we've decided to get more.

Got my favourite sales assistant at the sofa shop, pleased it was her who got our order & we had a pleasant interaction.  Also got free assembly on the table, & I can either get the bean bag chair delivered with the table or collect it myself from the store.

Made the effort to go to Pilates & managed nearly all of it before dinner arrived.

Checked the weather & it's going to be mild til next weekend.
Friend has sent me the advent colouring, our annual tradition - I'd forgotten about it til he messaged

No comments:

Post a Comment