Tuesday 13 December 2022

Happy

Thankful for the electric screwdriver, & for getting the cupboards finished.  For the flat pack furniture being easy to assemble & not requiring much strength.

That we currently have the internet at both houses, so I could sit on the sofa & watch a film with lunch.

Very thankful for the overlap with the 2 houses, that we can take our time moving, & getting stuff together. & that we could leave the house empty while it was being painted.

That I've got half days to help me get sorted in the house.  

That I'm fit & flexible enough to sit on the floor and assemble the furniture, & for being able to climb the stepladder and clean out the cupboards.  That my energy levels are good, & the snoring strips are helping me sleep better at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment