Wednesday 14 December 2022

Calming

Counselling was OK.  I got round in time to get settled.  

Collected husband and got him back here in time to set up for his meeting, & there was enough bread left for us each to have toast for lunch.  

Made it to supervalu for hot chocolate while he was loading the car, and tea arrived in time for me to eat before gaming.  He also liked the cake I got to celebrate our first meal in the house, & said I chose well. 

Had a little nap instead of a meeting I didn't want to go to.  Glad I made the right choice there.

Got bread so we can have breakfast and remembered peanut Butter too.  

Thankful to have the car and am able to drive - means I can easily get around and transport our stuff. 

Thankful for gaming, & that tonight was a 2 game night so I got to leave at the half way point.  That the roads were fine too, & the traffic had cleared when it was time for me to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment