Saturday 24 December 2022

Social

Glad I went to the woods and got my walk in & my time in nature, that it didn't start raining til after I was back in the car.

Also for husband snuggling me in before I got up, I'm loving the brushed cotton bedding, bed is so cosy now.

That he put up the final bookcase and I'm nearly done unpacking books.  The library is really starting to come together.

Husband doing all the cooking, and tomorrow's dinner smelling lovely.

That I like gaming and have found an online meetup group I'm enjoying being part of, & when I dialled back into the session I got into some fun games.  That they can't hear him down the 

Caught up with a couple of husband's friends too,  sociable evening! That husband is happy for me to be playing with other people & doing my own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment