Wednesday 21 December 2022

Protectors

Thankful for husband being in same dept & for the pizza lunch.  That team mates were in & so we had friends to sit with.  That I enjoyed the pizza I had and so ate lunch.  

That the team meeting was a laugh and that I like the team I'm in.  That I had another easy day and QA okayed my work.  That I had approvals by the time the boss got back to me so i didn't need to make his suggested corrections. 

For my boss being accommodating and supportive; that I'm able to hold down this job.  That I recognise that work is a protective factor and a positive contribution in my life.

That it was dry for my walk at the woods and Ipstly had the loop to myself.  That I remembered how much I love being there and how good it is for me.  That there are woods close to home so I can get there in a lunchtime.

That people were kind and let me pull out on my journeys today.  That I got to the docs in time, & to gaming on time. That I found a space in the carpark and that traffic had cleared enough for me to get out.

That I love my life and things are going well.  Husband is amazing and I am starting to settle and make friends.

I got a game I liked at today's session and was near the top in terms of attendance. For tracker and journalling apps and so I can record the sessions.  That it's easy to set up habits and trackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment