Wednesday 28 December 2022

Holidays

Thankful to be off work, that I logged on & took care of what I needed to & it didn't take long.

That we reconsidered the crystal cupboard & getting it in white means I can get it delivered so we went with that, plus husband found a boot solution. & it was easy to use the pre-paid card online.

Remembered to check the meter and get more credit put on the gas.  That husband came shopping & I still got back in time for Pilates.  & got to speak to friend at the end & organise the next workshop, plus she's happy to have another one in the summer when I'm over.

That I didn't walk round to the dry cleaners with the curtains - they were shut.

That the plans have been sorted out now, with stuff being collected, & our trip to IKEA (which is way more appealing now we're not having to bring a flatpacked wardrobe home).

That I managed to stick out half an hour in the beer garden on my own - extending my comfort zone, & I remembered to post the letters.  & I missed the worst of the rain.

That we had a pleasant walk & chat, & it stayed dry for it.  Have found a new home for the crystal glasses - very happy it's saved me a trip to the charity shop with one box.  That new friend is mostly free so we can have Wednesday afternoon plans.

Have managed to meet my goals for the day, walk at the woods & unpacked a box - can see progress in the unpacking.


No comments:

Post a Comment