Wednesday 7 December 2022

Supported

Thankful for my Wednesdays off and for having a counsellor I like.  For being able to have a lie in, and that i've found a way to be comfy in the office. 

That counselling has been fun lately, and today giving her a little tour got me my 250 steps so I managed the full 9/9 which is an achievement.

That I got the cash for the painter, that the credit union is a pleasant place to be and has its own decently sized carpark. 

That I got to the post office and got my stamps and got my parcel and first lot of Christmas cards posted.  Remembered to message aunt for her address.

That the Internet is getting transferred quicker than expected so we'll be in next week.  Got the mattresses ordered so they'll be here next week too - hopefully before we're sleeping in the new house.  

The sack barrow husband wanted was in stock at screwfix and we called into the furniture shop next door.  The assistant recognised us and knew why we were there.

That the gaming is fun and the barman made my hot chocolate.  That we were inside in the warm and we played a new game - love experiencing the new games.  Also for the recognition that the gaming and meetup in general is an important part of my wellness plan.

Thankful everything is coming together with the house.  Thankful for my friends and being able to have a laugh.  And for husband, feeling very lucky with the people around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment