Sunday 25 December 2022

Happy

Thankful for the gaming session, same people from before so I'm getting to know them.  Enjoyed the games, & another player commented on how good it is to be paying that with people who know how to play.  Board game arena is a good host & I'm enjoying the stats.

Enjoyed chatting with friends and heard from a few I wasn't expecting to.

Remembered to phone my parents.  Dad has given us money which is a relief, & they enjoyed the photos and videos I sent.  They seemed cheerful.

That dinner was nice, and there was a nice amount.  

That the dishwasher works and  I've made a start on cleaning the kitchen stuff.  And I've packed up a set of glasses we don't need - ready to give away. 

That husband discovered the freezer defrost / refreeze before we ate anything that affected us.  That the beef seems to be ok (the expensive stuff in the freezer).

That the Christmas stuff fits above the wardrobe so is out of the way.

Husband came round to the other house & we remembered to bring back the chocolate.

Spent some time doing things I enjoy (colouring and playing instruments - am happy to have my music books so I have something to play).  

That the scrap is being collected tomorrow which frees up wed to go out of town shopping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment