Wednesday 30 November 2022

Feeling Blessed

Thankful for counselling.  For zoom and having access to UK counsellor and having found one I like who understands me.  That I got comfy in the work room and husband was able to have his computer room and it was a good session today.  

That I'm excited about the house and able to share that.  That I span round putting Nik energy into the rooms, & made it back in time to collect husband.  That there is plenty of credit on the gas and electric for now.

The painter confirmed and is starting next week and the plumber got in touch and will service the boiler next week.

That Jay is good for me and I know this and appreciate him.  That I have a sound boss and am in a good team and recognise that the environment is also good for me - what supports and what hinders my mental health.   That I am well supported.

That we got back to the car before the parking ran out, that there were plenty of spaces when we arrived.  That I got the crystals and have money to be able to treat myself.  

Glad I found somewhere to eat with something I fancied.  The crowd in there when I arrived left before my food was ready, glad I decided to eat in. The guy let me bring in hot chocolate from somewhere else and we had a nice chat when I'd finished.  Glad I offered him a drink too and he gave me free chicken as a thank you & it was nice, as were the sweet potato fries.

Glad I made the effort to go to gaming and it was a good night.  Thankful for the opportunities meetup provides, and that I braved turning up on my own to check them out.  And that husband comes sometimes.  That he likes gaming too.  That I'm comfortable with the drive there and back, and have found a carpark I like. 

Am already feeling more settled and have had a great day.  Thankful to be able to recognise the positives in my life. For the fitbit group and all the people who support me.

That the new house is close enough to walk to and I'm getting plenty of steps in, & managing to get my weight down.

Husband has looked into replacing the barrels and says it's simple and he can do it himself  - he's also ordered the furniture.  Glad he's excited about the house too and for all that he's contributing.  

That I successfully out credit onto both meters.  For having a friend locally who has recommended various tradesmen, & helped me with the prepay meters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment