Tuesday 6 December 2022

Home progress

Thankful phone volume was on so I heard plumber ring.  That there'd been a cancellation so he could fit us in today.  The boiler is fine & he showed me how to work the controls.

I knew exactly where the bill with the ref he needed was, & the to & fro got me a good chunk of my 10k steps.  

The painting is coming along nicely, & husband came round with me to look at it.  Found the notebook with the room measurements in so they're all in the same place.

That my boss is flexible & I was able to take the time to get to the house as needed.  That I made it into work with husband & got to speak to team.  Team meeting was a laugh as usual, & I needed it.  The boss joined in too.  Managed to help a few colleagues, & found the easy- guide that I'd last sent to a different colleague.  Glad I found it & it came in handy.  Also that I finally managed to help husband out.  Nice to be able to do that, usually he's the one helping me.

Nice surprise reward from work today.  Tis a good place to work.  Glad to be back on my feet and have the experience, and that I am seeming to be getting more used to it.  

Thankful for ebooks and the library collection, for being able to read in bed without disturbing husband.  Thankful too for my day off and counselling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment