Friday 9 December 2022

Excited

Glad husband came to the house with me.  That we got there and back safely. 

That the bins have arrived and are now behind the locked gate.
For him taking a half day and us not needing to for to work. 

For heating and having a safe warm comfortable house.
That the painter has finished and it all looks good.

I remembered to order the rest of the dining chairs at sale price and they'll come in to local store.

Getting on better at work, calmer and still having good ideas.

For Internet and friends and being able to message friend during the day.  That we have a laugh.  For Pilates on zoom and the new Friday chill our session that I mostly make.  And for husband doing weights with me. Looking forward to getting the heavier weights and being able to progress.
Glad husband is excited about house & we've now got one of the rooms mapped out.  That he helped me design the storage unit for my crystals etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment