Tuesday 27 December 2022

Organised

Thankful I put the bins out "just in case" even though I was first in both streets.

That we got the chairs collected and all the pieces were there for the single one.

That I found more sleeves and they fit new game. That I risked saying I'd like to go anyway and got added to the WhatsApp group & gaming is still on.  Very pleased with myself - was disappointed when I thought it wasn't on.

For getting myself to the woods & I was back in the car before it rained.  Found the games and brought them round, & found the dice. Proud of myself for the recording the box contents as I did.

That I found the proof of address letters so we can call into the bank and change address.  

That it occurred to me to call in to the shop and i got what I was after. 

Thankful to have the week off - plenty of time to unpack and do chores.  That the house is really nice & cosy - am loving it.  Better than if we've'd stayed put.

No comments:

Post a Comment