Saturday 5 November 2022

Friends

Thankful I got to Pilates yesterday & caught up with friend.  That I got to swap messages with her today too.  That I was inspired to create a grid for her that she loves, & talk to another friend about crystals.

That husband got his samosas & I remembered to buy the infuser - the teapots were nice but unnecessary & she had a reasonable separate infuser.  Also got a nice present for a friend who was pleased with it.

That it was sunny & I got to take advantage & go to the woods, & the play area was empty so I got plenty of time on the swings.

That friend didn't have to work afterall, & took me out to the gardens, we had a nice chat & stroll, & someone gave her free parking.

Got my refund from Amazon & have resisted spending it.

That I saw the game we wanted cheap locally & it arrived ok.  That I'm able to take time off work as needed.

Thankful for the people I've met on my journey & the friends I've made.  For having access to the library & ebooks & apps & all the conveniences I have.  That the woods are close by & we have lovely countryside & gardens within easy travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment