Saturday 26 November 2022

Happy

Thankful for library ecollection and being able to read books in bed on the phone.  

That we got to the market and parking was easy, and I just waited for husband and got to reset the camera time and date. 

That I found some Christmas cards to send, and xan start writing them now.

That he bought me cake he knew I'd like and I got nice grapes too.  That I'm finding it easy to eat fruit - setting up good habits.  That eating out the past couple of days hasn't derailed my weight lost.

Fitbit friend is appreciative of my cross stitch updates, and is stirring happy memories for him.  Am loving the stitching and am pleased other people are enjoying it too.

Going round the supermarket with husband and then to look at the house got me my steps for today - another habit I am pleased to resurrect.  And he did weights with me tonight - am really pleased I brought the weights bench and some weights over - we'd had a good bit of use out of them.   Also thankful we have the room to keep the weights bench out.

No comments:

Post a Comment