Thursday 10 November 2022

Support

Thankful for counselling - that we had a good conversation and uncovered some truths.  That friend invited me round and fed me, & I got to the woods.   That we got word about the house and the move is imminent.   

That friend invited me to the woods and drove and it stayed dry while we were there.  That we had a pleasant time in the cafe.  I got my 10k steps, and resisted take away when husband ordered.  Have lost a bit of weight and am happy with that.

That I decided to come off the tablets and still have others to see me through and I had the sense to do both things.  That I'm enjoying my cross stitch project and audiobooks.  Glad I have calming absorbing hobbies and also that I'm for and active.  Had a nice chat with husband on the drive.  Very grateful he is so calm and supportive.  And fir my boss being supportive too and making it easy for me to be off when I'm not OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment