Friday 11 November 2022

Better

Thankful I did a half day & spoke to my boss.  That he's sound & supportive & we had a nice chat.

That I've been transferring money for the past days so it'll all taken care of in time.

That I sent Reiki to a friend in need, & she contacted me soon after - we had a decent catch up.

That I have plenty of simple joys in my life, from fluffy clothes and slippers to scents and candles...  

For the ability to enjoy & get lost in colouring and stitching, & that I have hobbies I love.

For friends, & shared interests.  That friend still teaches Pilates online & I'm enjoying the Friday session, & husband was happy to let me attend & collect him afterwards.

That I'm feeling better.  That I was energised enough to do some basic housework, & a little exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment