Sunday 6 November 2022

Friends

Thankful for being awake early and it being light enough to read in bed.  For library books and being able to read and having access to plenty of books. 

For the coffee van at the woods and that I enjoyed my drink at the start (& didn't feel the need for a second).  That it was a good social walk and I enjoyed it.  That it was mostly dry (& mostly quiet).  That people are happy to pay the membership and i'm back to seeing the group as a good thing.  I also put a bonus walk on for next week.

That I mentioned the Christmas Market to a friend & she's coming with me - we'll have a nice day out. 

That husband played our new game and it's fun and reasonably easy to figure out.  That we have the table and chairs and enough space for gaming and out hobbies.  We were lucky and have a good house, & the agency have been easy to deal with. 

The oven is really good and I resisted getting unhealthy take away and had fruit and veg for dinner. Husband shared ice-cream with me and gave me the last chocolate. 

That I'm enjoying the cross stitch and have made loads of progress.  Glad to have solitary hobbies and flow activities, & enjoying my alone time.  Glad husband is low maintenance and that we have a good life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment