Tuesday 8 November 2022

Confidence

Am thankful I have the confidence to speak up. And that I am sure myself and know my stuff.  That answers and ideas come readily when I need them.  That I have shown myself to be competent many times and that is the impression people have of me.

Also that I have the confidence to try new things, and to be able to fail at things.  That I am happy being bad at things - decoupling enjoyment from ability.  

That friend still does the online pilates so I can attend and I made today's earlier session and enjoyed it.  That I still have reasonable flexibility and movement - that I am physically able. 

For it being dry when I went to collect husband's prescription and the few steps took me over my arbitrary minimum.  That I wasn't needed in work today which helped get me to Pilates.  That I have enough space in the house to roll out a mat and take part in the class.

For being able to see and listen - able to enjoy my hobbies of crafts and audiobooks.   Thankful for having access to audiobook collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment