Wednesday 16 November 2022

Relaxing

Thankful for my day off, that I'm able to get up when I can't sleep and do something else.  That I resisted screens and did stitching instead. 

For counselling and it being online which gives me access to a bigger pool and I have one I like, and I prefer staying home than having to get to in-person sessions.

That I have a calmer approach to work now.  Being less concerned with things that aren't my business, & settling into sharing responsibility 

That it was dry and I enjoyed my loop at the woods.    That the woods are close and convenient and safe.

That I've got friend a place on the workshop as a Christmas present and host is giving me a free place as a thank you for my support.  For my network and friends and that the workshops are online and I can go.  That I can afford both the time and the money to go.

Husband takes care of the shopping and the food.  I got the spring roll I wanted for dinner and found a show that seems OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment