Thursday 17 November 2022

Patience

Thankful for being able to work from home / take time off as needed.  That I managed the urgent task the boss wanted taken care of and that I created the next few documents for colleague.

For husband making lunch and tea and me having enough appetite to be able to enjoy it.  That he cuts up melon for us so it's easy to eat fruit.  

That I got another book finished and managed some packing.  Also found a book in the library catalogue that I've been looking at buying, so have placed a reservation.  Thankful the library is free reservations across the entire Ireland collection and they have a great selection of books.  Thankful too for borrowbox and the ecollection.

Ordered a game that was on offer and it's arriving tomorrow.  Used the rest of my voucher so it feels like an extra bargain.  Due to arrive tomorrow ao we'll be able to play it over the weekend.

That I sent a friend some reiki and she said the crystal I chose was spot on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment