Monday 27 July 2020

Work & volunteering

Thankful I remembered to bring the washing in before the rain, that husband changed his mind about plans so I had time to join Pilates,
That contracting seems to be a feasible option, & there are agencies who'd put me forward when I'm ready.
That a friend has paid my DBS fee for me, & I got what I needed submitted for the garda vetting.  That the printer & scanner is easy to use.  
For the tablet so I can get online while I'm away.  For still having the house & wifi etc. at home.
For hobbies that I enjoy like the stitching & reading.  For having the car & being able to drive.
For the luxury of time, of being able to lie in bed & read.  For the crystals I have, & the room in the house.  For improving at pilates & being able to beast it tonight, for the 2 sessions a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment