Thursday 2 July 2020

Friends

  • thankful to have a cuppa & a chat with a new friend, 
    • & to be able to share some of my favourite comedy sketches & have a laugh,
    • that she's agreed to be a case study for my crystal healing
    • very thankful baby's temperature went down
    • she's encouraging me to go with the Reiki / crystal healing
    • that I found the house ok, & somewhere safe to turn round each time.
  • to friend / for friend for checking on the house, & that the house is ok
    • that we finally managed to get him connected to the wifi
  • things I posted arrived ok
    • next lot is ready to send
  • that I got home in time for Pilates & it was a good session
  • that I replied to mentee
  • that someone replied positively to my reading, & I got good feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment