Saturday 18 July 2020

Day out

Thankful I found somewhere to stop to check the tyre, that the warning went off eventually.  That I thought to get it booked in for service & MOT when I'm back.
That I have a good car & can drive, & that the roads were clear, that I managed to pull out where I wanted to.  That the end of the road was wide enough for a 3 point turn.  
That it only rained in on the back seats so we sat on dry seats.
That we still went out for the day, that we had a little wander round & I found us somewhere for lunch before I got too grumpy.  That someone vacated a space just as I was wanting one. That we enjoyed the food.  & next time we know there're a few places we can go to.

That I can take the bunny on the ferry.  That I have friends to meet up with when I go back over.  That everything in the house is waiting for me, & I have what I need to live there in comfort.

That I got a cheap phone, & collected husband's new mask at the same time, & that it fits well.
Thankful that all is well.  & that I am looking forward to seeing my friends, & my parents.  

That husband is so calm & sweet, & when he went shopping he got my favourite dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment