Monday 20 July 2020

Resources

Thankful for the internet & credit cards, for having the ability & means to book the ferry.  That my dad booked in the car for its service & MOT & for text confirmation from the garage.  
For friends looking forward to meeting up with me.
That we went to a new supermarket & it's much better than our current one so we'll be going back there.  That masks aren't mandatory yet, & I was allowed in.  That I remembered milk & bread, & we got a nice cake.
That I remembered Pilates & beasted it.  For husband getting me the mat, & that there's enough room for me to do the exercises, & for having the fan.  
For being made an admin so I can plan meetups, & for the organiser who's RSVPd to the cafe trip so I don't run the risk of being there alone.
My latest cross-stitch is coming along nicely.
Husband cleared most of the cardboard pile into the recycling bin, & I've got most of the tree trimmings into the compost.

For all my friends & family being safe & well.

No comments:

Post a Comment