Thursday 30 July 2020

Sleep

Thankful for the NHS & for how good our doctors is.  For the surgery having a CPN & me being able to get an appointment with her.  For getting my medication sorted - for how easy that is now.

For friend who runs Pilates classes, for the twice weekly classes now.  For having the accessories, for the one a that were delivered & having access to shops to get the others.

For contingency plans. For friends.  For having transport & the freedom to come back.  

For being online & having ways of getting in touch.  For phone and the internet.  

For the reiki & crystal healing,  for having had access to teachers & coursemates.  For loving learning.  For information.  For all the books i have & have access to. 

For my cosy bed & that it's quiet our side so I can sleep with the window open & listen to the wind & rain as I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment