Sunday 12 July 2020

Hobbies

  1. Thankful for the dragon cross stitch that has kept me entertained throughout lockdown. & that I'm nearly finished it, & it looks good.
  2. Thankful for my kindle, for easy access to books, that husband got me a small one that fits into my hand more easily than his did.
  3. That I didn't go on the walk, it was long & chaotic, even though it looked fun.
  4. For husband cooking, & for the treats he gets for me, the hot chocolate & eating stash in the cupboard
  5. For friends, easy ways to catch up & share info
  6. For jobs sites, ease of access to info, for progress that it's no longer a case of trawling through newspaper job supplements.  Thankful for the memory of doing that so I can appreciate online listings.
  7. that I found a job to apply for & have remembered how awesome I am in the process of revising my cv.
  8. That I was brave enough to ask friend if he wanted a crystal healing & that I am getting better at asking.
  9. For a friend who's proof reading my application
  10. for being able to stay up late, & sleep in late, for my cosy bed, & safe house, & husband.  For all that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment