Wednesday 22 July 2020

Energy

Thankful I feel good today.  That I have enough tablets for now.  That husband cooked yummy dinner.  For his care & concern - for him looking after me so well. 

That I got an easy parking space at the garage.  That I can drive & have a car & am able to go places.  That restrictions are less severe & the shops i want are open.  That's queues are reducing.

That the Reiki flows readily & I am happy.  To friend for doing my attunement.  That someone I'm friendly with is prepared to give the crystal healing a go.

For being excited about a job, for a positive, encouraging chat with an agent.

For being happy.  That all.is well.  That I picked up a reading from the exchange and enjoyed doing it.  that I got a reading via the Facebook group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment