Thursday 23 July 2020

Energised

Am thankful I'm feeling better.
I enjoyed reading a book that was available today & being able to browse & request more.

That I'm done with the computer game I was playing & have freed up the time for other things.

That I reconnected with a colleague & things are better for him now.  & for a chat I had with a workmate - glad That I was able to leave work.  

For remembering Pilates & getting home in time after shopping.  For the walk after  being cancelled so I could enjoy tea & a show with husband.  That I chose well, his original suggestion probably wasn't as nice (cheese sauce rather than grated cheese).

Thankful for the boots sale & for husband finding me some fab boots & ordering them.  Thankful they had my size, & by waiting  I found an even better pair than the ones I originally liked.

For husband, for having a house & a fab life.  For the internet & being able to keep in touch with friends.  For the borrowing service from the library.  For being able to renew all my books online so there's no rush to return them.  For my crystals, and hobbies & having time to indulge myself in things I enjoy.  

For my bed, my warm cosy inviting bed.  For being able to stay up late & sleeping late. For the gift of health.  That my mum is cheered up since yesterday & that she had a chat with my brother.

For husband making me hot chocolate, & for him doing the shopping & being happy to finish off while I waited in the car.  That he is healthy & happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment