Monday 13 July 2020

Outside

Am thankful the woods are nearby, & that I can drive & easily take myself off.  That the car park was empty when I arrived, free parking, & the weather was cool & dry.  That it was cool & dry when I was waiting for husband to come back to the car with the keys.  & I finally remembered to post friend her necklace.
That the exercise machines were empty & I had a reasonable go on them.  That I got home in time for Pilates, & managed the new weights well.  That it'll be online for a good while yet, & is sticking to Thursdays.
For being in a better mood.
For my parents minding the bunny, & some of our stuff.  For remembering to put the bin out.  For friends to chat with.
For job opportunities & the skills & experience I have.
For remembering to submit an application this morning, & friend reminding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment