Thursday 16 July 2020

Sleepy

Am thankful for living on a quiet road so we can have the window open overnight to let the breeze in, that  I managed to go back to sleep after I got up.  That I can stay up for half the night if I want.  That husband can support me, & there's no rush for me to get a job.
For being able to lie-in in the mornings & having more sleep.  That I got husband to work on time, & found my way back to collect him.  That they're putting in pavement for the whole way so he'll be able to walk to work safely.

That the higher dose of tablets is working & quickly.
That straps friend sent me arrived
That we got back from shopping in plenty of time for Pilates, & husband got me nice bread & remembered to get me a pencil
the rabbit hutch has been delivered.
thankful we have masks & I have a sewing kit & finally sorted the elastic on husbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment