Tuesday 21 July 2020

Friends

Thankful for my friends, for having people to talk with, for being able to go away for the weekend with husband, for plans working out.  For having a network.
that I've figured out how to turn off whatsapp notifications

For getting excited about a job application, & being able to think back over the fab stuff I've done at work over the years.  With better boundaries & better support I'll be amazing, & I know not to make the same mistakes again.  Thankful for the opportunities I've been given (& taken) over my career.  Glad there are jobs for me to apply for, with no pressure to get a job,

Thankful for the things I enjoy, that I'm making good progress on a sudoku I'm doing - my brain still works!  For having the motivation to work through the volunteer training, & that I only got few "go back" instructions on my assessment, & that I passed it!  It was reviewed really quickly.  

For getting a mini stitching project finished & still having the dragon to keep me occupied. 

That I drive round the block & then there was a space at the garage.  The car tyre seems fine now.
For having a good sleep, & waking up refreshed.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment