Tuesday 1 August 2023

Social

Bank holiday on Monday!  Glad to be reminded.  

Had a good laugh at a daft Facebook story.  Glad I have a friend who appreciates such things and I have a laugh with her during the day.

Colleague also had their brain melted by an email reply I received  & other people in the team share my frustrations - nice to be in company.  Colleague is a useful ally and is happy sharing her knowledge on the systems.

Feeling virtuous because we have a milkman now.

Made it to counselling and am glad I did, & that I've stuck with it.  Had an interesting conversation with husband afterwards.  He is so lovely.

Got as much progressed as I could today amd now everything is with other people, I'm not holding it up. 

Am enjoying the lego building, it's satisfying just doing a few pieces at a time.  Same with the crochet squares, am enjoying seeing the collection grow.

Remembered to book in for blood tests.  Thankful I got registered with a doctor and have good access to healthcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment