Thursday 3 August 2023

Support

Colleague said to be sure to reach out to her if I need help, and team mate is always happy to help.  Am lucky to be in a good team.  Helped out a team mate and was pleased with myself for being able to help.  

Am proud of myself for quietly sorting out someone else's mistake.  Have benefited from the team helping me out loads.

Urgent thing moved along another step, and another step is looking promising for tomorrow.

Thankful to have met pilates friend and to have joined her classes before they went online so i'm on the zoom list now.   Tomorrow is an evening class so I might actually make it - or sleep through it.  Happy I lasted the entire class today and she said I looked so happy on the rolls.  She knows I enjoy them and throws them in sometimes.

Managed a full workday, even after sleeping badly.  The early starts really helps.  So I have earned a short day tomorrow or can bank hours for next week.

Went to friend's meeting to support her and made some useful contributions.  

Friend recommending a book is a test of no-spend resolve.  And I shall manage to resist which gives me some hope of being better controlled around chocolate.  Have decided to donate the crisps to the food bank.  Is nice husband got them for me and I appreciate the gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment