Saturday 26 August 2023

Content

I'm content, I love my life.  Blessed in so many ways.

I have the time, space, resources, and support to do what I want to do, & what I need to do to keep myself well-ish.

The Internet and meetup opens up the world and so I have hope of meeting new people and making friends.  For the friends I already have, & those who I can chat about my hobbies with.  

The lenormand meeting was interesting and my reading was helpful.  Am enjoying the new groups I joined, esp not being the one hosting.  

For being able to download and print decks, that I was restrained and only got a couple.  I'm enjoying looking at them and if I buy more it's no hardship.

That we had card, and scissors were good enough to cut them out at least as a training deck.  That my no-spend is being challenged and I have the will power to stand up to that challenge.

For the walk tomorrow.  Can get some exercise this weekend.  That I had today free to indulge lazy hobbies.

Fresh bedding, that husband came and helped me with the duvet.  

The freezer is defrosted and the drawers open easily again.  That the ice and water were mostly caught in the drawers so there was little mess.

The fruit that arrived is nice.

Got a massage booked.  Glad I found one here.


No comments:

Post a Comment