Saturday 19 August 2023

Thinking

Glad I had the hours built up so I could finish work early yesterday.  That I got to catch up with my boss and move the next item on a little.
Above site contact got in touch and I have plenty to do without being overwhelmed. 

Recruiter got in touch, even though I'm happy where I am it's good to know there are other opportunities out there.
Counselling seemed to make a break-through and we had dinner finished in time for me to make pilates. 

Husband's shoulder is better enough that he can.out it round me again.
Got into the loft and it isn't bad - no cobweb ot spider attack when I stuck my head in.

Got a new deck at the crystal shop.  They had a cheap little one of the kind I was after.  Friend has recommended a YouTube channel with useful videos and I've found some lovely decks on etsy.  And resisted buying any more.

I got back to the car before husband did.  We finally remembered to go to Iceland.

Did a little tidying up of the bedroom floor.  Enjoying the bubbles of the cross stitch.  
Have the writing workshop to look forward to tomorrow.  Am doing well with the journalling - glad that's becoming a habit.

Husband is getting chatty and open. 

When I fancied crepe from the market he already had batter ready and made me an omelette thing instead- quicker and nicer than market. 

The sunflower field is open again.

No comments:

Post a Comment