Sunday 20 August 2023

Lazy days

Thankful for being able to sleep, & that husband made me breakfast when I got up.

For being able to read and having access to information, Internet, library, people...  the support I have and have access to.

Husband came for a walk with me, hoping we can re-establish that as a daily habit.

The writing workshop was enjoyable and I got to know my new deck a bit better.  That I have a dedicated notebook for those sessions.  For being able to actually use some of the notebooks I have.

Braved evicting the spider.  Went into the tub easily and I released it outside.

For being able to get myself up and into the shower.  For hot running water and fluffy towels, the ability to keep ourselves and clothing and possessions clean.  For the house, safety.

My pyramid design has worked and a friend is going to collect it for me

Remembered to phone my parents at a reasonable time and spoke to them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment