Tuesday 15 August 2023

Health

Thankful I got to chat with the menopause nurse again, we had a good chat, & she said I was doing a lot better than when she'd last seen me.  She's right, I feel loads better whilst still not really being back on form.  & I got to see the doctor I wanted.

The statins are working & can stay the same anyway.

Got the print-out no bother, & have it ready for consult tomorrow

I got to the woods for a short wander & got to see butterflies, & took a reasonable photo.

Got everything urgent done workwise & was free to log off early for a nap before the doctor.  My boss is happy for me to disappear as needed.

Found my larger plastic crochet hooks & have them stored with my crochet supplies now. Looking forward to making a blanket with the thick wool.


No comments:

Post a Comment