Tuesday 22 August 2023

Escape

Thankful for the excuse to skip a meeting, & relieved we got the work finished.

That I get a break from reviewing and have the chance to catch up on other things.

For counselling and the opportunity to understand why I reaction to things the way I do.  That I have the time and space and money to allow for the weekly sessions.  For having found a counseller I like.

That I'm feeling better, and got out skipping this morning.  Was OK at it as well.

Remembered to put the bin out.  

Husband is sweet and thoughtful and generous.  He's kind and patient and a good influence on me.

Am enjoying the cross stitch and looking forward to displaying it when it's finished.  That I have hobbies I enjoy, ways to cheer myself up and take care of myself.

For recruiters getting in touch and the reminder that there are jobs available.

Bonus meeting with a friend earlier & we got a quick chat.


No comments:

Post a Comment