Sunday 6 August 2023

Friends

Thankful we had a pleasant walk, & the weather was good to us.  Remembered the cake & they enjoyed it. Interesting & varied chat, evenly distributed airtime.

Washer finished in time for me to hang before the walk. & I got there on time.

Enjoyed lunch with husband, & then straight out with another friend.  Was good to see her & catch up, & we went to the park where I rarely go - the flowers were pretty.  The weather was much nicer than expected and we got a bonus walk in by the river with her dog & partner.  I managed to pay for the drinks.

Borrowed a ladder so I can get into the loft.

Tomorrow is a bank holiday so bonus time off, & I get to rest after a tiring day.

Stability balls arrived while I was out, thankful they arrived & husband was in to receive them.

Got a chatty opponent for a new game I've started playing, & we had a few rematches & became friends on the site so we can play together again.  Has said the tiles in the game are really nice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment