Monday 31 July 2023

Dentist

Thankful I got there on time and it was relatively quick and painless.  

Also got to the library to return books and collect a new reservation that'd come in.

Husband looks after me.  And made me hot chocolate while I needed caring for.  Also keeps the kitchen reasonably well stocked.

Got enough done workwise, pre-empted a few things from the boss.

Held my temper in a frustrating meeting and had a laugh with a friend about it afterwards.  Glad she sees things my way.  Husband also let's me rant.

Remembered journalling again amd grats.

Friend is back and got into touch - we'll probably catch up at the weekend.

Got the boardwalk event set up and announced.  Looking forward to it. A few other plans in motion too.  

Enjoyed snuggling with husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment