Friday 11 August 2023

More rest

Thankful for an easy day.  Being able to start late and take it easy. For permission to avoid meetings and realising I wasn't up to them anyway.  Relief.  Thankful for my boss.

That I discovered and rectified mistakes I make earlier (work) before they were an issue.

For warm showers, hot running water, fluffy towels.

That there are woods nearby and the weather held while I had a little trip there.  For the coffee van and the guy remembering how I take my drink.  I got onto the swings.

That I got my request in for tea before husband ordered.  He's sweet and thoughtful and makes good choices for me.  He made me a big hot chocolate when I asked.

That I'm feeling better today.  And had a nice nap earlier.  Feeling better since as well 

No comments:

Post a Comment