Thursday 13 July 2023

Friends

Thankful for friends, for being able to stay with them, & spend time with them.  That a year later we still have plenty to chat about.  That I've managed to see everyone I wanted to, & everyone is OK.

Thankful for a lovely time at the beach, & ice-cream & more beach. For friends feeding me & lucking in to a toast dinner with bonus Yorkshire.  Yummy.  

The weather's been good for me, reasonable temps & not much rain. 

For having the car and being able to get around easily.  That both countries drive on the left and the road rules and signs are similar.

For having this morning free to sort it my packing u pressured.  For having the foresight to buy more supplies last night so there was bread for bacon butties.

That I've been able to take 3 weeks off without having to think about work, or be contacted by anyone needing anything.  This is way better than taking the extra week in July and having to cover.  

For getting onto friend's WiFi, & that I get roaming for when I'm not.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment